Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The rehearsals are coming along, swimmingly. Building and building until a final climax? I can't wait.
We've got a new logo- see David's fabulous contribution to the right!
Plus, Chelsea & I have decided to turn our responsibilities head-over-heels. I'm now in charge of production, while she is carrying the energy of the show on-stage as our director. So far, so good, but I have to confess it definitely feels different. I wonder which job I like more.
See also to the right, links to the 1 in 6 website, a great resource which specifically focuses on men healing from sexual abuse, and R.A.I.N.N., which provides a hotline for anyone who needs help surviving assault.
Watch this space for venue confirmations soon and mark your calendars for April 24-26!

- Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment